HK PAPER (USA), INC. introduces a "YORKITE®" type of lower density,
100% cellulose, synthetic wood veneer…..VULCA-LITE
Hokuetsu Toyo Fibre Co. has been manufacturing Vulcanized Fibre
for over 80 years. Recently, we have developed a lower density
product similar to the NVF Company's "YORKITE®" wood laminating
Vulcanized Fibre (VULCA-LITE synthetic wood veneer) is composed of
100% cellulose fibres bonded molecularly into a sheet far stronger and
denser than the hardest natural hardwood. It contains no adhesives,
resins, fillers, coatings or man made ingredients of any kind. As such,
it releases no VOC’s, is REACH and RoHS compliant. Meets all California
and OSHA health requirements, and recognized by the FDA for food contact
and the NSA for potable water contact.
- Smooth Paint Surface
- Custom Colored Sand-able Surface
- Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, White, Gray, Tan, Chocolate
- Panel Backer
- Veneer Backer/Strengthener
- Inter-ply strengthener
- Decorative Inserts, Inlays, Edge Trim
We will be offering this product in a variety of thicknesses
from .010" thru .031".Full sized sheets; range from 50" x 50" to 59"
Standard woodworking colors are tan, chocolate, black and bright
white. Samples of light gray are readily available for production trials.
Introducing a true "Vulcanized Fibre" product with 15-18% lower density
than our standard HB-77 Commercial grade. Vulca-Lite improves yield
while maintaining the positive physical characteristics sought in typical
Hard Fiber or Fibreboard Applications.
- Reduced Density/Light Weight. Density ~0.8-1.0 grams/cc.
- Produced from 100% natural cellulose pulp
- No additives, adhesives, binders, coatings
- Reduced dust during fabrication
- Disposal as "paper or cardboard"
- Compliant with RoHS, REACH, California environmental requirements
- Suitable for FDA "food contact" and NSA "drinking water contact"
- High Impact Strength
- Abrasion Resistant
- Resists damage from Petrochemicals and Oils
Typical Product Data:
|Tensile (Mpa) MD
|Dielectric Strength (kv/mm)
|Arc Resistance (sec)
|Moisture Content (%)
|Zncl Content (%)
As a replacement for pressboard, hard fibre, wood veneer, Yorkite®,
transformer board, masonite, plywood, low pressure laminates
Product is available up to .125" super thick, flame retardant, moisture
resistant, and in high temperature resistance. Please contact HK Paper (USA).
Yorkite ®, and NVF® are registered trademarks owned by Ele Associates Global LLC.